Part of GMTM Consultants
Your Official Document Apostille, Legalisation, Authentication and Attestation Specialists
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Making Document Compliance Simple
Cost and Fee Structure Legalisation by Apostille
Please note that unless specifically instructed other wise the legalisation is not done on the original documents but on a authenticated or notary copy with the exception of:
• Medical Reports
• Divorce Decree
• Official translations
• Qualifications and School transfers.
Lead time is dependant on Embassy's and the type of documents but we can offer a expedited service at a additional cost but on average between 4 and 10 work days.
The fee is all inclusive of all cost as indicated below to take a document through all the steps till it is ready for presenting to the target or host country.
Only R 795 per document
What does this fee include:
• Presentation to all relevant authorities and DIRCO in Pretoria:
• First page of a notary copy of the following documents.
The fees are per document unless indicated other wise additional copies will be treated as additional documents.
What does this Fee exclude.
• Embassy Fees
• HPCSA Fees
• Department Basic Education and Umalusi Fees
• Notary Copies if more than one page.
• government Departments, Embassy's and Consulates in Johannesburg a additional fee is charged.