Part of GMTM Consultants
Your Official Document Apostille, Legalisation, Authentication and Attestation Specialists
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Making Document Compliance Simple
Sometimes a Target Country requires that documents be translated into their Official Language.
If you want to use Official Translations of a Document outside of South Africa -
Translations that can be Legalised..
• A translation done by a Official Translator registered at The High Court
• We can assist in obtaining translations on your behalf by a registered translator.
• A legalised translation, just like a notary copy, does confirm the legality of the contents of the document but confirms that the contents in the documents were reproduced in the translation.
• It is advisable that the original document first be authenticated before translation so that the authentication can also be translated.
Process to obtain a Official Translation
1. Download the Apostille/ Authentication Quotation Request and email to email@example.com.
2. We will work out the cost and revert back with a cost analysis.
3. Courier the following to us ( Courier address) or arrange for our couriers to collect:
• Original documents if we must obtain Translations .
4. On receipt of the documents we will.
4.1 Obtain Quotations for the Translation.
4.2. Send u a invoice.
4.3. On receipt of the required Deposit we will start the Apostille or Authentication process.
5. On Completion we will.
5.1. Send a final invoice.
5.2. On receipt of the final amount we will courier the documents to your destination of choice.